Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Buzzshed, Yuwie and earning online

Forgive me for not posting frequently. I am going to give my opinion on Buzzshed and Yuwie today. Buzzshed seems quite decent, but right now they have gotten so many members that they are finding it difficult to get enough ads to go round members, therefore some members rarely get ads.
All this will change when they get more advertisers anyway. To me, I still think Buzzshed is a good earning opportunity. The concept behind the site is a nice one.
Next up is Yuwie. I signed up, took a look at what was required to earn, and decided it wasn't really worth it. It works on a sort of viral pattern. You get paid for the number of times that people view your profile page and that of your referrals. Sounds quite simple, but to earn anything useful, you have to really promote like crazy, and gain a lot of referrals, who will in turn get more referrals, and so on. It might work for some people, but I'd rather channel my recruiting efforts elsewhere.

No comments: