Saturday, May 31, 2008

Money for posts

Hi people, I've been really busy with some offline projects, there's been little time for my beloved blog, and the pursuit of online earning opportunities.
A lot of earning opportunities have been around for a while, and among them, paid blogging still works well.
I did not want to write about this because I wanted to see where the trend would lead.
Funnily, paid blogging has survived. It is not as hot as it used to be, and there are more restrictions now, but then, it is still a money-maker. Some sites pay between $4 - $20 for articles.
Some notable paid blogging sites are smorty, blogsvertise, and payperpost (who seem to have had lots of controversies lately).
I am yet to form a really concrete opinion on any of them, because I haven't tried them out fully, but I assure you, in a short while, I will let everyone know what I think of them.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

BE AWARE OF PAKEARN[.]COM & RELATED WEBSITES. THEY ARE FRAUD & SCAM


These companies are only making fool to innocent Pakistanis and unemployed people. Their core business is to get the money from their pockets without any benefit for others.

When you visit their office, they would say that you will be trained and a sum of Rs. 500 (or more) would be required from you. DON'T PAY THEM. The training they offer is nothing. You can even learn it by yourself in only a week.

They are dealing in Google Adsense and Adsense never works in Pakistan in a proper way. Don't loose your money and inform your friends about PAK EARN and its fraud campaign.

Just think for a while, why would they require 3000 or 5000 people in Karachi only????

Because the more people they fool, the more money they would get. They are just filling their pockets. If you would multiply 500 with for example, 1000 people, then guess what? The total amount they would get is 500,000 (Rs. Five Lac). And you are not getting anything, not from the training and not from spending money.

SO BE AWARE FROM PAK EARN AND RELATED WEBSITES


You are always welcome to contact me at, mutedcute@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Send me some idea about online earning.

Pankaj Tips said...

Send me some idea about online earning.

Anonymous said...

Never before in the history, AXON Media Group is paying almost high than other channels for every offer we choose to promote. Since 7 years I am promoting so many offers over net, even I could not seen this huge payout channel. I may not found better than this affiliate site. Every body came to know that AXON MEDIA GROUP will be the dedicated payout channel to affiliates and huge supporter for all countries advertisers shortly. JOIN TODAY TO GRAB INNOVATIVE WEALTH. http://bit.ly/me43sw

puisto said...

Hi,

Check out this $1,000+ A Week Money Making product:
Newbie Course